We are Marin’s County’s
ONLY Brick & Mortar
Recreational and Medical
See before you buy! Come browse!
SCHOOL STREET IS IMMEDIATELY PAST THE BANK OF AMERICA BUILDING ON BROADWAY. FOLLOW THE DRIVEWAY AS IT VEERS RIGHT AND GOES UP A SLIGHT HILL INTO THE PARKING AREA.
MARIN ALLIANCE CBC IS TO YOUR RIGHT, ON THE SECOND FLOOR.
Please bring your current photo ID. EVERY TIME.
- We serve both medical and recreational customers.
- Recreational customers must be age 21 or over.
- Customers with a doctor's medical use recommendation must be age 18 or over.
- You must have a current doctor's recommendation to become a club member
- Club membership allows you to receive member discounts.
- The store is wheelchair accessible.
- We accept cash, as well as debit/credit cards, and an ATM is available for customer use.
Located in beautiful downtown Fairfax, CA, the historic Marin Alliance Cannabis Buyer's Club was the first licensed medical marijuana dispensary in the country, founded by cannabis legalization activist Lynnette Shaw in 1997.
Known and beloved by many as "The Godmother of Ganja”, Lynnette was a key member of Dennis Peron's legendary activist team that helped in successfully convincing voters to pass Prop 215, making California the first state in the US to legalize medical marijuana. May we never forget that the hard work put in by Lynnette and others "back in the day" created the the path that led to the convenience, choice, and security we now enjoy in today's fast-growing legal cannabis industry.